Snoooow Fun!
On what was supposed to be the kids' last day of Christmas vacation, the snow that we had been threatened with finally started to fall. Just before things got heavy, we bundled up and headed outside for some fresh air.
{January 5, 2014}
This would have been a better picture if her face was in focus. Still, I like this of Blue. She loves the snow and was running in and out of the drifts.
I had to make her stay so I could get a shot.
Snow Jacks!
(He's no angel!)
Showing off her new coat and pants. Pretty in purple!
Snot attack!
Daddy says it's time to come in!
As I was uploading these we got the official, "No School on Monday" call. YEA! I think I'm more excited than the kids are! I'm thinking jammies all day with cocoa and popcorn while we continue to watch Christmas movies. Loving the snow days!









Comments