School's Out!

Graduation day for Jack's three day preschool program was much more successful than last year's. Scott and I were so proud of Jack. Especially since just a day before Jack was telling us he wasn't planning on participating in any of the songs the class had been practicing for a month.

Just look at that smile! Already a big improvement!

And look at that, he's even singing!

Preschool diploma in one hand and a flower gift for me in the other.

Two proud guys!

Preschool class 2012

Ice Cream Treats to Celebrate!
Two of Jack's gal pals joined us downtown for some much deserved treats.

Amanda in pink, Jenna in white and Jack cheese-ing it up at the Daily Scoop.



New Teacher for Kate.
Meet Ms Kristan

Already a winner, who wouldn't love someone who brought bubbles!

I appreciate Kristan's acceptance for Jack who always wants to be involved in Kate's school time.

Kate's First Hair Cut
I decided to even up Kate's hair so I took her to my hair dresser, Gloria.


Two cheese balls!



Comments

Popular Posts