More Springtime Fun
In an attempt to update my photos of my own children I decided to have a mini photo shoot right in my living room. That's where I currently do all my indoor shoot at my house. However, neither Jack not Kate really wanted to play mommy's game.
Visits with Grandparents are the best!
My dad surrounded by his beautiful grandchildren.
Lorelai wasn't having it though.
OH! Guess she just wanted a solo spotlight!
So cute!!
Verna Came to town!
Once a year Scott's mom comes down to Lansing to rally at the Capital. At that time we like to meet her there and have ourselves a mini visit. I took a lot of pictures but these are my favorite.
This picture is currently my desktop wallpaper.
I love Verna's smile. So genuine. This will someday be on my wall.
Blue's Play-date with a Snake.
Though completely unplanned, these two "played" with each other for at least an hour.
Blue just wanted to check the snake out.
However, the snake wanted nothing to do with Blue!
Comments