Checking In!
Hi friends!
Just thought I'd say hi. It's been a crazy Spring so not much time made for blogging. But I'm trying!
I've been doing a few photo shoots here and there but mostly I've been running my children all over for their busy schedules. It's pretty sad when your kids' social calendars are more exciting than your own.
Anyways, here are just a couple chilling pictures from early Spring. I have another post for late Spring pictures I want to share. Until then...
Kate interrupting me at the computer for some much needed snuggle time. Daddy just happened to have the camera on hand. I love these moments!
Building the garden boxes. YEA!!! Such a better idea than trying to dig out a garden. If you can see the small dirt hole in the box closes to you, that is where I spent 45 minutes trying to tear apart the ground. Almost gave up on the whole gardening idea all-together.
Jack and Scott to the rescue! Now I have these beautiful boxes. And what you don't see yet is the compost dirt my step dad Rick brought me. TONS of it!
I'm a lucky girl!
And talk about lucky! My niece Lorelai spent a whole Saturday with us while her mommy and daddy had to work. Look at those eyes. So pretty she is!
Scary Jack!
Roarrrr!
Love this face! The kids where beating up on daddy.
This seems to be a weekly event.
A couple more fun faces.
And last, Kate was serenading me. She really enjoys music. But I think I enjoy watching her making it more. Now maybe her and Jack could become a duo.
Well, that's all the chilling pictures I have for now. More to come soon!
Comments