Funshine!

Happy Spring Everyone!

Last weekend was BEAUTIFUL!!! There was no reason to stay inside. I'm mean really, how many times can one watch Triple D while snacking on junk food?! Don't answer that! Anyways....
We played outside for hours and it felt like minutes. Just like when I was a kid.

On Saturday Scott brought out the kite and the boys played while Kate and I enjoyed the sunshine.

Trying to decide where the wind is coming from.

Daddy gets it going with a running start.

And it's up!

But not for long.

Jack watches as Dad tries again.

All the while Blue starts digging some holes. Not good.

Once the kite is in the air Jack takes over the controls.

Kate and I chill in the wagon.

Time out for some rough play.

Blue's gonna get cha'!

She loves nipping at Jack's feet.

A couple hours later Jack is bored and ready to go in.

Kate too.

But not Blue! She's still digging holes.

I had switched my camera over to B/W for some test shots.

Scott could have done this all day!

I'm really looking forward to this summer. Lots of space in the yard to just do anything. The kids seemed to enjoy our afternoon as much as Scott and I did.
I have a feeling there will be many more pictures to come this summer!

Comments

Samara Link said…
What a fun day!! It's also an awesome way to enjoy all that land you have now. The second photo of Jack and Blue together is my favorite from the whole day. It looks like you guys had some really nice family time. That's just great, Jen. Love it! :)

Popular Posts