We're moving!
{I know I don't post enough to really do this but I'm going to anyways.}
I'm going to be packing my computer away for a few weeks and won't be doing any blogging or possibly any Facebooking either. The Truman family will be super busy getting our new home ready to move into. While doing so, Scott will be staying with my brother Ian and the kids and I will be down in Coldwater at my Aunt Connie's lake house. I know it sounds like Scott got the short end of the deal but Connie has promised to put me to work. So, no, I won't be living the posh beach life as you might think.
As soon as life is more "normal" I promise to post an updated status report. I hope this includes some of the hell we've been going through with finding a home this past summer.
Until then, here's a few things that's been going on these past few months:
I'm going to be packing my computer away for a few weeks and won't be doing any blogging or possibly any Facebooking either. The Truman family will be super busy getting our new home ready to move into. While doing so, Scott will be staying with my brother Ian and the kids and I will be down in Coldwater at my Aunt Connie's lake house. I know it sounds like Scott got the short end of the deal but Connie has promised to put me to work. So, no, I won't be living the posh beach life as you might think.
As soon as life is more "normal" I promise to post an updated status report. I hope this includes some of the hell we've been going through with finding a home this past summer.
Until then, here's a few things that's been going on these past few months:
We moved out of our house on Hunting Meadows. It was an emotional day for all of us.
More on this later!
Kate had tubes put in her ears. Since this she's been more vocal and has started to move. Kate is now sitting up on her own and scoots herself around. It's very exciting to all of us.
Scott sits on the SUDS (Step-Up for Down Syndrome) board. He and others put together a commercial for the walk (to be held in September at Potter Park Zoo). Here Drew Stanton is shooting his part.
During a break TJ Duckett poses with Scott and Kate.
Both the guys were super nice and great with all the kids!
Jack is doing well. I think he's ready for school to start back up. He misses his friends. Plus I think he's ready for a real backyard! Here Jack waits for the commercial shoot to end by playing with other kids at the zoo's playground.
A much deserved break for Scott and friend David. The two went to Tree Tops for a weekend of golf and relaxation. Scott said he had a wonderful time and the weather was nice (and hot!).
The following weekend was friend Mojo's bachelor party. There were a total of 16 guys at the Houghton Lake cabin. They too had a nice time.
Note: Sarah's party was the same weekend but Scott had my camera. If you have FB, some nice pictures were posted. Might be under my "Pictures of Jen" file. We too had a wonderful time! :o)
*************************
What's next, here's a sneak peek at our new home. We close no later than August 6 (fingers crossed!) It needs some work but it'll be well worth it. And it'll be nice to have a home again!
Eight acres baby! We're very excited.
More on this as well!
Well friends, I do hope you're all well and enjoying your summer.
Until later, take care!
Comments