Hello Hello!
Super busy these days but I wanted to say hi and let you know I'm working on a few things.
-Senior Pictures for my cousin
-Planning baby shower for a friend
-Writing thank you notes
All while keeping the house as clean as possible for any house showings AND taking care of my babies. Now, the house and babies will not go away but I do plan on posting some fun stuff once the above mentioned are taken care of. And boy I can't wait to show you what Jack and Kate are going to be for Halloween!
YEA! I love October!!!
So much fun coming soon!

First up will be Pictures from the Buddy Walk!
-Senior Pictures for my cousin
-Planning baby shower for a friend
-Writing thank you notes
All while keeping the house as clean as possible for any house showings AND taking care of my babies. Now, the house and babies will not go away but I do plan on posting some fun stuff once the above mentioned are taken care of. And boy I can't wait to show you what Jack and Kate are going to be for Halloween!
YEA! I love October!!!
So much fun coming soon!
First up will be Pictures from the Buddy Walk!
Comments
You can actually hear the happy in your words. You're such a positive soul. It sounds like you have a lot of fun things going on. Enjoy!!