Peek-a-Bug

When we were finally able to bring Kate home from the hospital we were told to keep visitors away for yet another week at least. That was hard for me because I wanted to show my little bug off to everyone. However, there were just some people that got to break the rules...

Grandma Helen

Grandma Ginny with my dad

Of course Jack had some much needed playtime with Papa Cords.


Uncle Jim and cousin Ellie

Aunt Connie and cousin Ben

Uncle Mike, Aunt Cindy and their grand-daughter cousin Cadence

Comments

Samara Link said…
Yay! I new post. It's good to see her and hear from you. :) Kate is sooooo cute. I notice how tiny she really is when she's being held by all these giant (by comparison) adults. I clicked on every photo so I could see her better. She looks great! Wide eyed, alert, calm, and happy. It's so nice you have had so many visitors! That's really cool. What a loving and supportive family you and she have. I'm sure they're all excited to have a new baby in the family. There's something about an infant -- the smell, how small, how fragile, and fresh -- that you can't find as a substitute in anything else on earth. I see her beautiful yellow booties in the photo with her Great Grandma Ginny and her Grandpa Pat. They're adorable. I also see you found lots of cute, girlie outfits between the time she was born and now. It must be fun to dress a girl after buying boys clothes for so long. Thanks for the share ... good to hear from you.
um...she's friggin adorable Jen! I would be wanting to show off my little one as well so I get that. When Boston was in the hospital for those 3 weeks, it was like torture trying to "tell" people what she looked like! You dun good, girl! :)

Lindsay

Popular Posts