Flash Back

..to August 29, 2009

Sesame Street Live came to the Breslin Center and we had great seats!
Scott scored some tickets through work for 1, 2, 3 Imagine with Elmo and the gang. We were a little unsure how Jack would react but right when the show started he was inthralled! I honestly have to admit, I started tearing up when I saw the excited look on Jack's face when he saw Elmo come out onto the stage. It was magical!



Before the show started we walked around the halls to look at all the basketball history. Here Scott is showing Jack the 2008-09 MSU NCAA runner-up champs!



Getting ready for the show to start.



This is about the time my tears started rolling.



Jack hardly sat down in his seat. He was loving the show and music.



This was really cool, they turned the lights down for a glow-in-the-dark look. The picture doesn't even come close to how cool it was.



You can't do Sesame Street without Elmo's World! Behind that window is Mr. Noodle.



This didn't turn out well but it's Wormy! Again, another glow segment.






The characters walked around the floor for kids to see up close. I thought for sure Jack would freak but he loved it.



Time to go.



Bye!!

It was a great show. Even Scott and I enjoyed it. Must be because we grew up watching it.
Thanks Scott! You sure know how to make your son happy!

Comments

Samara Link said…
How FUN. What a very cool thing to be able to do for him and share with him. That's great that you brought your camera to document. Love it!

Popular Posts