Jack Attack!
It's been a busy summer at this house but we've managed to reserve some fun time for Mr. Busy Body. Here's a little update on what my little sweetheart's been up to.


Besides dressing like an old man...
...he's potty trained!
In less than two weeks Jack was going to the bathroom all by himself. Then, just under a month, he started sleeping without diapers. Only had two accidents and one was because he was sick.
Hanging out at the Car Show
Q106 and some car clubs have been hosting car shows for the past few years. This year Jack and I brought our friends and neighbors, Holly and Matthew.
Hanging out in the great outdoors!
Playing baseball with Daddy
but little did Jack realize, daddy was hitting the ball way out past the yard so when Jack would go get it, he'd run himself tired. Afterwards, Jack was ready for bed and slept all night long!
A Traumatic Day!
As Jack was trying to escape from getting dressed one morning, running with only his socks on, he slipped and fell on our living room wood floors, cracking his head wide open on an end table. I don't think I've ever seen so much blood gush before in my life. It was crazy!
After I panic-called Scott I rushed Jack over to the Urgent Care in Mason and three staples later he was just fine! He was a champ! All the nurses were so surprised at how well he behaved and reacted to the procedure. (Click on the photos if you want a better look.)
That's about it for now. I'll just leave you with this adorably-kissable face!
Comments
Love ya,
Brandy
So many cute pictures. That's funny about him dressing himself. :)
I love the ones of him outside with the yellow flowers and green, green grass in the background.
Looks like a good summer to me!!
If you want more summer -- just head to Arizona. Looks like we have another two months of it, at least. (It's still sooooooo hot!)