Busy Bee

Hello dear friends!
I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive!
I've been super busy with many little projects.
So far this summer I've shot two families, one newborn and one one year old. I have two weddings coming up later this fall.
I've also been helping out my brother Ian and Brandy with whatever wedding stuff I can help with along with attending showers.
Scott and I have just decided to refinish the basement too. We are currently looking at quotes and hope to decide this week.
In Jack news, he's super fantastic! He's totally potty trained. Doesn't even need a diaper at night. He gets up if he needs to pee and goes right back to bed when he's done. I couldn't be more happy with Jack's progress!
Two weeks ago Jack split his head open on the end table. He slipped on the floor and split his head open about one inch. Three staples later he was just fine.
I think that's it. After Ian's wedding I hope to update my blog with all the pictures I've been taking. Plus I hope to re-do my whole photography blog with brand new pictures.
I hope you're all doing well! Drop me a line on my email and update me with your doings! I feel so disconnected with my friends. I am thinking of all of you though!
Love, Jen

Comments

Samara Link said…
Great update, Jen. My goodness. You have been busy! Looking forward to seeing photos and what you do with your photography site. Exciting stuff! Good luck with planning for the basement.

Popular Posts