Fun with Jack
See Jack Play Kick Ball



Sometimes Jack and I like to make the living room a gym. We just move the ottoman to the wall and we have our space. I was pretty impressed with Jack's moves. I think he might be pretty athletic.
See Jack in a Dark Room
I was messing around with lighting and captured this. I thought it was cute.
See Jack Dress as Hockey Solo
One evening down in the man cave, I found Scott dressing up Jack in all his old roller hockey pads. Then Jack grabbed the Light Saber and wha-la, you have a Star Wars hero, Jack style.
See Jack in the Yellow Hat
When Scott returned from his conference in Orlando he brought back this hat for Jack. As I mentioned, Curious George is a favorite around here. We decided to watch the movie right before Scott gave him the hat. Right as Ted (The man in the yellow hat) puts on his yellow get-up Jack got the hat. He loved it immediately and has been playing with it since.
See Jack do Dishes with Grandma
Yeah, my child loves to clean. I'm sure I've mentioned this before. I swear I get the house clean faster than I did before Jack. He loves to help. I'm sure there's laws against it.
See Jack be Cute
I had a laundry basket of clean towels to fold and Jack decided he wanted to lay in it. He told me he was tired and was going to sleep. I told him he was too cute and I was going to snap a picture. Look at his little grin! And his beautiful, tired eyes.
Comments