Cookie Monster
With the weather cooling down now we're warming up with homemade chocolate chip cookies. Jack and I have been making a batch almost every week for the past month and a half. (Thank goodness I've joined the Y!)
Take a moment and check out my little Cookie Monster.
A new best friend! Last year after my hand mixer burned out from trying to mix a double batch of cookies, Scott brought home this awesome Kitchen Aid mixer. LOVE IT! If you bake a lot, buy one. It's a tad expensive but worth every penny! Especially since there's no more separating dry and wet ingredients. And a little trivia for you, did you know Kitchen Aid is a Michigan based company? Click here if you want to read more.

Daddy and Jack read while the cookies bake. This was too cute not to capture. Jack likes to copy what daddy does. (Note the MSU gear!) My boys... gotta love 'em!
Take a moment and check out my little Cookie Monster.
Comments
These pictures are really fantastic. Your DOF, the emotion and essenece... All awesome! You did a nice job! Not only are they good photos, but Jack is darling!!
That's not even the word for it. He's more than darling. And those cookies look good to me!! I love the ones of Jack. Your mixer is awesome!! I knew you got one at the time, but I don't think I've seen it! It's awesome. I have one in the granite/steel grey color. I love mine too. To pieces. There is nothing like them, huh? I didn't know Kitchen Aid was a Michigan company though. Very cool! I'm going to go back and read that link now...
Great post!!
L