Zumanity

Our last night in Las Vegas was a very sexy one.
This was the night we were going to see Cirque Du Soleil's Zumanity.
(Check out the link. Hit the Fauna button to see parts of the show.)



We couldn't take pictures at the show but we had a very nice dinner at Gallegar's in NY NY beforehand. And what post would be complete without shots of food!

Cheese!

Here's Mike and Kim. They were an amazing couple to vacation with.


We sat right by the kitchen. As you can see, it was wide open.
I liked it however Scott wasn't so keen on sitting right by it.



The menu at Gallegar's is set up in groups. Appetizers, Entrees and side dishes. The entrees were your main choice of meat and the side dishes were everything else. Our waiter told us a side dish usually feeds two people nicely.
Here's a shot of our sides. Green beans, baked potato, mushrooms and onion rings.
The four of us shared. It was more than enough!

Here's my steak. I ordered a filet medium rare.
Oh, it was so good. Even though I was stuffed, I ate it all.


I believe Scott had the NY. It was HUGE!

Got to have the wine!


After too many drinks, I found fun in shooting shadows of my glass. It was cool at the time.


The table next to us ordered lobster.
I've never watched a waiter crack and serve lobster table side.
It was kind of neat to watch.


After the show we met up with Leslie and Gary.
They drove in from L.A. that Friday night to spend some time with us. It was great to see her!


Close up. More to come!

Comments

Samara Link said…
You and Scott look great!

Zumanity sounds like a great show. I'll have to keep that in mind if we ever make it back there. And those onion rings... I'll take two! You can keep the meat though. :)

Popular Posts