Easter

"Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail..."
This year for Easter the Ackersons joined us for dinner and an egg hunt at mom's house.

We had a delicious dinner of prime rib, scalloped potatoes and ham, veggies and lots of side dishes to put you in coma toast land for the rest of the day.

Here's a look into our fun holiday.


Here the boys rest after dinner.


What's that Jack? Your Easter basket? The Easter Bunny brought Jack lot's of fun stuff. There was a coloring book with crayons, a couple trucks and gardening tools for when it's nice outside and of course a stuffed "Easter" tiger. What? Doesn't your kid get an Easter tiger? 


Jack and daddy take a break from the hunt to get into some of the Easter eggs they found.


Boy, I'm just going to sit here and check out these eggs.


Aunt Connie helps Jack find more eggs.


Cool!

Another gift was a tiger bubble maker. Ben and Ellie join in on the fun of catching bubbles.


Ellie and Jack had lots of fun that afternoon. Jack just followed Ellie everywhere. Mmm, more tasty bubbles!


Smile!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Jen! How are you? I just ran across your blog and your little guy is sooo cute! We should get our boys together, Thomas is only a month younger than Jack. I would love to catch up with you and Scotty...I miss you guys!

Much love!
Christy
Samara Link said…
Looks like a fun day! It's awesome that Jack has so much family so near by. That's good stuff.

And I love the picture of you at the end. Hot!
Mandi said…
Looks like you all had a great Easter. Jack is so adorable!
Unknown said…
Hey Jen, you can email me at christy.gordon@greenstonefcs.com. I forgot your email already :)

Popular Posts