Last Update

For some strange reason my blog wouldn't let me upload pictures until recently. That is why I've had a few new posts in just a week or so. After this post I'm up to date with all info and happenings. YEA! Now when Christmas comes I'll be able to post pictures right away. That is if Jack allows it.

New Furniture

New Hair
It's a little longer now and I've gotten used to styling it. I love the curl! I'm hoping to get a defuser for Christmas so I can make it even curlier. The color is darker too, which I love. Finally my eyebrows are the same color as my hair!


Mom's crazy house
Mom asked me to photograph all her animals for their Christmas card this year. For about 20 minutes she tried to pose them for the shot. Here's what that looked like:


And here's what she ended up doing! HA! 


Girls' Christmas Dinner
This year everyone was able to make our Christmas get-together. It was great!
We all met at The Red Cedar Grill in the Lansing mall.
The food was great and the company was even better.
I had a blast. (Not to mention a few too many drinks!) But we had some good laughs!

l-r
Kate, Jodie, Jennifer, Emily, Kristy, Steph
Carlee, Me, Christan



Merry Christmas my dear friends!
I hope you enjoy time with your family and friends!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Doesn't it feel so good to be caught up on your blog? I totally identify with that. I love all the updates you've posted lately. So much fun. You look amazing, Jen! As does your living room. Everything in there looks perfect together, as if you bought it all at the same time. Very warm, elegant but not stuffy. I absolutely love it. Thanks, as always, for sharing. : )
Anonymous said…
p.s. I know I've told you this already, but your new hair looks great!
Mandi said…
Love the new hair! Can't wait to see pictures from your trip. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog.

Popular Posts