This and That
Not much going on here at the Truman household but I do have a few shots that I've taken in the past couple weeks.
Fighting Sleep
Jack has been fighting us to stay up. He'll be really tired but when I lay him down he stands up in his crib and cries until either I pick him up or he crashes. This photo is one of the first times he did this. I thought it was too funny and just had to snap a picture. And just in case your wondering, no the camera didn't wake him up.

Pampered Chef Party
This weekend I hosted a PC party for my friend Christan who in the past year became a consultant so she can soon become a stay at home mommy. Christan did an outstanding job showing the products and making a super yummy dessert for us to eat after the show.
Thanks Chris!


Sunlite Son
Last night Scott, Jack and I were watching the Tigers when I noticed how beautiful the sun was hitting Jack. I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped these shots. I could probably adjust the color a little better but you get the idea.
FYI, those are Scott's hairy legs, not mine! :o)



Fighting Sleep
Jack has been fighting us to stay up. He'll be really tired but when I lay him down he stands up in his crib and cries until either I pick him up or he crashes. This photo is one of the first times he did this. I thought it was too funny and just had to snap a picture. And just in case your wondering, no the camera didn't wake him up.
Pampered Chef Party
This weekend I hosted a PC party for my friend Christan who in the past year became a consultant so she can soon become a stay at home mommy. Christan did an outstanding job showing the products and making a super yummy dessert for us to eat after the show.
Thanks Chris!
Sunlite Son
Last night Scott, Jack and I were watching the Tigers when I noticed how beautiful the sun was hitting Jack. I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped these shots. I could probably adjust the color a little better but you get the idea.
FYI, those are Scott's hairy legs, not mine! :o)
Comments
Those sunlight pictures of Jack are great -- the last one is my favorite. He sure is growing -- his little face is starting to look a little less baby and a little more little boy. (Wow. That's a lot of littles.)
Jack's crib stand-off sounds like a fun phase! Oh my. It's awesome that you can find joy in it still! You're such a good mom!
Thanks for the update --
and the note about those being Scott's legs. Whew!