Life's a Beach

Last Tuesday Jack and I took a road trip to my aunt Connie's lake house. There we enjoyed our time visiting with cousins Ben and Ellie, Grandma Helen and of course my wonderful aunt Connie.



All decked out in sunblock, shades and hat you wouldn't know it was Jack's first time at the lake.


After lunch and a cat nap we took the speed boat out so Ben and the girls could swim and tube. Jack didn't know what to think about it.


It's not so bad when your being held by mommy!


Here's a few shots I like of the kids.


Ben waits for his turn on the tube. He was really good at it too! I didn't get shots due to Jack needing to be held but I bet I couldn't hold on as tight as Ben did!


Cutie pie Ellie. She's a ham in front of the camera. I love taking shots of her. Maybe when Ellie gets older and wants to get into theater she'll let me take her head shots?!


"Let me hear ya' say 'Ooo'"


Ellie and friend Rachel played outside all day. They fished, swam and even crossed the canal on a raft. Ah, the good ole days.


Poor Jack, he didn't really like sitting on the boat while it wasn't moving and he had his life jacket on. Here's a few shots of aunt Connie trying to calm him down.







I guess Mom's lap is the best! (Not the mention no jacket.)

Comments

Sasha said…
We'll have to take the boys to the beach soon...hopefully on a day that's not in the 90's. Alex has been using his pool almost every day - when it's not 90 =) This weather is just too much. Call you soon.

Popular Posts