Jack the Fish
Ok so I do have one more post before we leave for Mexico.
Last night Scott and I took Jack to the local YMCA for his first swimming class. I have to admit I was a bit nervous about the whole deal but once I saw Jack in the water and doing fine with it, I felt much better.

Slowly lowering Jack into the water, Scott laughs with anticipation for crying from Jack. We were surprised though; Jack didn't cry once.

A little distraction from the instructor helps Scott lower Jack into the water even more.

Hey fishy, this is fun!

With no real instruction being had Scott takes it apon himself to help Jack with some technique.

So content and comfortable in the water, Jack shows daddy that he can blow spit bubbles in the water.

Meeting new people. Jack's introduced to another fish in the water, Isaac. (Note: not the same Isaac from down the street.)
It was a great experience to be had and I have to say, I can't wait for the next class!
Last night Scott and I took Jack to the local YMCA for his first swimming class. I have to admit I was a bit nervous about the whole deal but once I saw Jack in the water and doing fine with it, I felt much better.
Slowly lowering Jack into the water, Scott laughs with anticipation for crying from Jack. We were surprised though; Jack didn't cry once.
A little distraction from the instructor helps Scott lower Jack into the water even more.
Hey fishy, this is fun!
With no real instruction being had Scott takes it apon himself to help Jack with some technique.
So content and comfortable in the water, Jack shows daddy that he can blow spit bubbles in the water.
Meeting new people. Jack's introduced to another fish in the water, Isaac. (Note: not the same Isaac from down the street.)
It was a great experience to be had and I have to say, I can't wait for the next class!
Comments
And have I told you before I think he is absolutely adorable!?