Snap Shots
A little update: Jack will be two months old this week. He has his next doctor's visit next week and will be getting some shots. I'm really not looking forward to that visit and I'm sure once it's over Jack will not be liking the doctor too much. Not that he really cares about going now. As far as weight and length, I'll have to report that later. I know Jack's grown like a weed so I'm sure it's changed since his last doctor's visit. At that Jack weighed 10 lbs. 15oz. and was 22 1/2" long (I believe).
Here's a few pictures we've shot in the past couple weeks:



I love these three shots. Jack has so many faces I have yet to capture on film. I'd have the camera in his face more but I can't wear him out just yet. I have so many years to shoot.

Here Jack shows off his new kicks.

"Grandma, when are you coming over???" Jack loves talking on the phone. He must get that from his mommy who would spend hours talking with her friends as a teenager.
Here's a few pictures we've shot in the past couple weeks:
I love these three shots. Jack has so many faces I have yet to capture on film. I'd have the camera in his face more but I can't wear him out just yet. I have so many years to shoot.
Here Jack shows off his new kicks.
"Grandma, when are you coming over???" Jack loves talking on the phone. He must get that from his mommy who would spend hours talking with her friends as a teenager.
Comments
All five of those pictures are awesome. He is so PRECIOUS! I just
want to squeeze him, but I can't quite reach from Arizona.
So can't wait to meet him.