Cute Overload

So being the shutter bug that I am, my poor little boy gets his picture snapped almost every day. If a new outfit is worn, a picture is snapped. If he makes a funny face, a picture is snapped. I have a feeling that some day my camera will go missing. But until then I'll be snapping away. Here's a few new shots:


This is a new outfit that Uncle David and Aunt Samara sent Jack after his birth. I'm so excited Jack can fit into it now. As you can see, so is he.


Grandma Annie bought this for Christmas pictures. It's a bit big but super cute I had to try it on him. Jack wore it to my girls' Christmas party.


This is my new favorite picture of Jack. He had his two month check up on Dec. 12 that included shots. :o( Jack was such a good, strong boy; he did so much better than his mommy. After we got home I wanted to snap a picture of his poor legs but Jack sported a big smile on his face it was hard to see that the doctor's visit was sad.

Comments

Samara Link said…
Jennifer, he is absolutely beautiful. He really is perfect. I think you have a future knock out on your hands. Look out, ladies!

All three great pictures. I love that you have a blog and we can see so much of your new little angel.

Popular Posts