Puppy Update
It's official, we have names for the puppies. You may know I'll be bringing the black puppy home with me once my own baby and I get comfortable. Mom has decided to keep the white puppy for herself. Not that they need another dog in their house, but it's been decided. I have picked out a name for my puppy and I'm pleased to mention it is not Princess Poopy Pants. In fact, it's not even one of the name I started to throw around in the beginning. My puppy's name is, Gerti. Mom is trying really hard to find a song name to go with it. I don't know about that. Mom's puppy's name is: Lill Magil Don't Pass Me By. She will be called Lilly for short. (See what I'm talking about??? For those of you who aren't fans, "Don't Pass Me By" is a Beatles song. And both Magil and Lill are in the song "Rocky Raccoon" referring to the same person. Ok, enough of the music lesson. If you want more, contact my mother.
Maggie and the pups are doing great. Both of their eyes are open and they've grown like weeds. They should be for as much as they eat. Poor Mags, here belly is so red from the puppies. Lilly is such an aggressive eater. Both the puppies have started to get wavy hair. It's so cute!! They actually have started to look like poodles. Lilly is trying to escape the welping box. Even though neither of the pups can really walk, Lilly pulls herself right up to the edge and tries to scale the wall. It's funny to watch.
So, I'll leave you with some pictures. I only got a close up of Gerti but Lilly is just about the same, only white.


Maggie and the pups are doing great. Both of their eyes are open and they've grown like weeds. They should be for as much as they eat. Poor Mags, here belly is so red from the puppies. Lilly is such an aggressive eater. Both the puppies have started to get wavy hair. It's so cute!! They actually have started to look like poodles. Lilly is trying to escape the welping box. Even though neither of the pups can really walk, Lilly pulls herself right up to the edge and tries to scale the wall. It's funny to watch.
So, I'll leave you with some pictures. I only got a close up of Gerti but Lilly is just about the same, only white.


Comments