A New Beebe

On August 17 a precious baby girl entered the world. Elle Christie Irene Beebe joined her mother Brooke, father Steve and big brother Jonah.
Today, August 19 I drove down to meet Miss Elle and I have to report, she is the most darling little baby. Elle has lots of dark hair, adorable heart shaped lips and the longest fingers I've ever seen on a baby. She's perfect.

Watching the Beebe family was such a joy. Brooke held her with such love and Steve asked if he could do anything almost every 20 minutes and Jonah would put his game controller down just long enough to kiss his baby sister. It made me feel even more excited that I too will have a new baby in the house to love and hold in a matter of weeks.

Congratulations to Steve, Brooke and Jonah on the newest member of your family.

Elle Christie Irene
August 17, 2006




Comments

Samara Link said…
So tiny and sweet! I'm glad all went well and the baby is doing good. Visiting them must be a totally different experience knowing you're so close to having your own.

Congratulations on your new neice. : )
Samara Link said…
Cute post title, by the way. Very clever.

Popular Posts