Misc. Fun Shots
The one thing about being pregnant that I don't really love is the lack of energy I have. Now, most of you know that I've never really been the busy body type but now that I have a bunch of things to get prepared for the baby, I've realized just how much I've taken for granted. Well, I'll get to the point, one of my favorite subjects is photography. I've been trying to keep this blog up to date but with my lack of energy it's been really hard.
Here are a few shots that I really don't have any specific story for but wanted to share with all of you.
Cocoa the Water Dog
This is my mom's dog Cocoa. She's now four months old and just as wild as can be. Recently Cocoa has fell in love with water. She loves to go swimming whenever possible. Mom and Rick bought Cocoa this new pool that, as you can see, squirts water up from the elephant's nose. Cocoa loves to try and trap the water with her feet or her mouth. It's the cutest thing to watch. Mom says that she'll turn off the water and Cocoa will stare into the eyes of the elephant and bark until mom turns the water back on. It's a fun game they like to play.



My Brother Ian
I haven't taken many shots of my brother Ian only because he hates the camera. I try to respect him and keep the camera away, however, I recently received a new lens for my birthday and HAD to test it out. So, I went to one of Ian's fast pitch softball games and pulled out my lens. Unfortunately I arrived to the game late and only had a chance to shoot Ian batting once. I guess I missed a potentially great shot because of this but hey, this pregnant body can only move so fast.
Ian is the youngest member on his team, and the most physically fit one at that. The older guys just love having Ian so they can pass all their "wisdom" down to him.


Samshine Visits
Well, I'm sure you've all been acquainted with my friend Samara Link. A couple weeks ago David and Samara were in town for a family gathering and invited Scott and I over for dinner. David, Samara and Sandy, David's mother, made a wonderfully delicious dinner. It consisted of fried crab balls curtsey of Sandy's trip to Maine, a freshly made cole slaw that my mother would have loved, caprise salad, David's favorite, grilled veggies and two main dish meats. One was filet perfectly cooked to my liking and the other a pork loin that was marinated in a wine dressing (Sam, I need to know what it was!) and then grilled. This dinner was amazing. I honestly didn't want to stop eating but thought maybe I should save room for a special dessert. Sandy's homemade freezer jam on top of vanilla ice cream. OOOHHH, can you say YUMMY??!!!! I never would have thought of doing that but was so glad to have learned to new topping for my favorite bedtime snack.
Thanks to The Links and Phillips for having us over for dinner! It was so nice to see you all. :o)
Here are some shots of me and my Samshine. I'm just seven months pregnant in these pictures.

Here are a few shots that I really don't have any specific story for but wanted to share with all of you.
Cocoa the Water Dog
This is my mom's dog Cocoa. She's now four months old and just as wild as can be. Recently Cocoa has fell in love with water. She loves to go swimming whenever possible. Mom and Rick bought Cocoa this new pool that, as you can see, squirts water up from the elephant's nose. Cocoa loves to try and trap the water with her feet or her mouth. It's the cutest thing to watch. Mom says that she'll turn off the water and Cocoa will stare into the eyes of the elephant and bark until mom turns the water back on. It's a fun game they like to play.



My Brother Ian
I haven't taken many shots of my brother Ian only because he hates the camera. I try to respect him and keep the camera away, however, I recently received a new lens for my birthday and HAD to test it out. So, I went to one of Ian's fast pitch softball games and pulled out my lens. Unfortunately I arrived to the game late and only had a chance to shoot Ian batting once. I guess I missed a potentially great shot because of this but hey, this pregnant body can only move so fast.
Ian is the youngest member on his team, and the most physically fit one at that. The older guys just love having Ian so they can pass all their "wisdom" down to him.


Samshine Visits
Well, I'm sure you've all been acquainted with my friend Samara Link. A couple weeks ago David and Samara were in town for a family gathering and invited Scott and I over for dinner. David, Samara and Sandy, David's mother, made a wonderfully delicious dinner. It consisted of fried crab balls curtsey of Sandy's trip to Maine, a freshly made cole slaw that my mother would have loved, caprise salad, David's favorite, grilled veggies and two main dish meats. One was filet perfectly cooked to my liking and the other a pork loin that was marinated in a wine dressing (Sam, I need to know what it was!) and then grilled. This dinner was amazing. I honestly didn't want to stop eating but thought maybe I should save room for a special dessert. Sandy's homemade freezer jam on top of vanilla ice cream. OOOHHH, can you say YUMMY??!!!! I never would have thought of doing that but was so glad to have learned to new topping for my favorite bedtime snack.
Thanks to The Links and Phillips for having us over for dinner! It was so nice to see you all. :o)
Here are some shots of me and my Samshine. I'm just seven months pregnant in these pictures.

Comments
Cool pictures of Ian, too. Is this a local or work team?